Old June 26th 05, 09:33 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"fran" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:41:01 GMT, "gundoc"
wrote:

I don't know about you all but I am working on the 3rd christmas stocking
(counted cross-stitch) for my family. Each santas have a different color
wardrobe and posed different. So far I have done a green outfit, red

outfit
and right now I am working on the blue outfit. I did the 1st stocking in

3
weeks and did the 2nd one in about 3 1/2 weeks. So I have about 6 more to

go
before christmas (this will be my in-laws' christmas present) - will give

it
to them on Thanksgiving so that way they can decorate the christmas

stuffs.
Are any of you working on the christmas projects?? Marcie

In JUNE?!?!?!?

Well, now`s the time to start if you`re going to. After all, it`s July this
week! Personally I NEVER stitch Christmas items!

Pat P