Old April 25th 05, 07:11 AM
Els van Dam

In article ,
(Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

Hee Elsje ,,,,,
amily Circle's "Easy Knitting" at my supermarket check out. It has

i have seen this Mag , once or twice ... but not for years.
publication already, "Creative Knitting". Here I found for knitting with

Never saw this one , thanks for the description.
My best find this month is in "In Knitters". I do love this magazine,

Where is that printed ???
I just got my [ suscription] Interweave Knits` of Summer 2005
I am amazed at the number of Shoulder shrugs They offer after all this
is a summer issue. There are some Summer clothes , The dress on the
cover Hummmm if only i was 20 again .....And one of the best patters [
20 years range again] the red vest in Takhi `s advertisement , is the
most Hip thing i saw for a long while .
mirjam

Mirjam I have not see the new issue of Interweave Knits. You are ahead of
me there. I will keep a look out for it. In Knitters is an older
publications and it is very good. Goes in great details about all kings
of techniques, etc. Shows samples and what I like there is a lot of good
style, simple models, you can add to or change.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome