Old January 12th 05, 11:57 AM
Kate Dicey

Polly Esther wrote:

I've been through several phases - muted, black/white, calico, soothing and
currently, very bright; not neon but clear primaries.
Lately, there are several from the brown group added to my stash. I tell
myself that I can add brown to my quilts when I grow up. It could happen.
Polly

I have some scrumptious earth browns and gold/beige/caramel colours.
Never thought I'd like them, but I do!

I love most colours, and like different ones for different styles of
quilt. There are some patterns and colour combinations that don't speak
my language (most picture prints for example, and 1960's prints...), but
even there I can use some effectively.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk