Old January 12th 05, 12:47 AM
Lisa Ellis

Louise wrote:

Lisa, my tastes have definitely changed over the years. Of course, when I
first started quilting, calico was about the only 100% cotton fabric you
could find, along with some solid colors. There's such a variety of fabrics
out there now, so I think it's pretty natural that our tastes would evolve
with the new fabric fashions. That being said, when we moved last year, I
went through my stash and looked at some fabrics and wondered what on earth
I was thinking of when I bought them! I can't imagine ever liking some of
them and was certain someone must have snuck into the house periodically and
traded out my good stuff!

You know, I never thought about the changing availablity of fabric and
how that would effect tastes. I remember when I had a hard time finding
100% cotton fabric!

lisae