Old April 4th 04, 12:06 AM
Maureen Wozniak

It sounds like you're describing a Stack n Slash. IIRC, you stack up 12
12-inch squares. Make you're first cut. Move the top piece to the
bottom on the right-hand stack. So back together and place in the same
order they were originally. Make your second cut and repeat what you
did before. I think I made a total of twelve cuts and then squared up
the blocks.

Maureen

SC wrote:
I am looking for a crazy patch quilt made of squares. I remember seeing
this quilt through a link posted by someone in this group. If I remember
correct it went something like - you have several squares piled cut it an
angle and then cut the next cut and keep rotating. At the moment I read it,
it sounded very simple and interesting. I am so sure I book marked it, I am
looking through my saved files, my favourites but without successes. If
anybody remembers or know something similar to what I am looking for , can
you please point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.