Old December 6th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Jenn/Jalynne

Default OT Happy Birthday

You guys, I feel so bad....didn't see this until today. We went out of town
for Thanksgiving, and then I've been very sick with Strep. Big hugs to you
all, and I really hope to get to posting more soon....and having more things
to show you once i buy a new camera (very soon!). We're about to enter the
hell that is Nutcracker performances this week, so I won't be online much
until after Christmas, but then you won't be able to get rid of me again for
a long time.
--
Jenn/Jalynne
quilting, beads, scrapbooking, cross stitch and other 'crafti' obsessions

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
To Jalynne,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
Shirley