Old November 7th 04, 03:20 PM
Trish

Good morning to you all as well:)

I've just finished a wonderful breakfast of sausages & eggs, fruit & toast,
compliments of hubby(he usually cooks breakfast on Sundays):)

Now I'm popping in before I leave for work. It's trying to be sunny outside,
but it is quite cold just the same, oh well, what can you expect for this
time of year?:)

I crocheted a poncho for DD#1 yesterday. Not sure if it will fit her or not,
but hey, I'll wear it if it doesn't!VEG

Well Hope everyone has a great day:)

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine
"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Good morning everyone,

Yes, I know it's not morning yet for most of us, but did want to get my
wishes
for a lovely day here for a change. It's usually late on Sunday afternoon
before I get online, but I'm on late this evening so thought I would wish
you
all a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs,

Nora