Old November 7th 04, 01:19 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

It's just afternoon so here, so Good Morning to everyone who hasn't made it
to afternoon yet!!
Hope you're all having a lovely day, it's a bit grey and dismal he really
Novembery. I've just finished a crochet poncho for DS's girlfriend for
Christmas, and am still plugging away at the brown broomstick crochet poncho
for DD1 for Christmas. It seems to be going on for ever. Still I suppose
I'll actually have to work on it to get it finished!
Ophelia, I think a scarf would be a great idea as long as it's not a pattern
you have to concentrate on too much.
Have a great day everybody, and enjoy your coffee
Love Christine

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Good morning everyone,

Yes, I know it's not morning yet for most of us, but did want to get my
wishes
for a lovely day here for a change. It's usually late on Sunday afternoon
before I get online, but I'm on late this evening so thought I would wish
you
all a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs,

Nora