Old October 18th 03, 04:44 PM
Knitterbugs

Default Intarsia and fair isle

Hi everyone;

Does anyone know of a knitting magazine that has intarsia and/or fair isle
patterns in it? I know they all do once in a while, but I'm looking for one
that has these patterns more often. I remember years ago they had more
intarsia patterns. I used to get McCalls needlecrafts magazine, and it always
had a couple of sweater patterns with animals, flowers, and things like that on
them. A friend of mine was telling me they have more intarsia patterns in
knitting magazines in other countries like the United Kingdom (I'm in the USA).
Is that true? Any information on finding a knitting magazine with intarsia
patterns will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
~Pam

http://members.aol.com/knitterbugs