Old September 18th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Default New Beads, update

Thanks Kandice!

--
Valerie
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
Goooooo Valerie!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"Valerie" wrote in message
This isn't an ad, just wanted to show what I've been up to lately. :-)

Ok, here's my latest glass beads I made on my Hot Head. I don't get to
play everyday, mostly because I have my stuff outside and it won't stop
raining in the afternoons here! ;-)

http://www.valeriebeads.com/pictures/augsept.jpg

The tubes I did last week and one of them is a little wonky but I pulled
my own goldstone stringer and man was I proud of myself for that. lol!

The latest in beading for me is that the BeadBugle accepted another
project from me called Garden Friends Bracelet and can be seen he
http://www.beadbabe.com/index.asp?wh...e&ItemID=22446
and here towards the bottom of the page:
http://www.beadbugle.com/html/projec...s_seed_t3.html

In a non-beady note I've picked up graphite drawing again and have been
having some fun with that. But I really don't have enough time to get
involved in all of the mediums I do. So I bounce around in phases and try
and bead in between or when I need a break from the others. :-)

--
Valerie