Old January 30th 17, 04:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Sailboat Quilt and More

Hello Brian,
This is the correct quilt from McCall's and thank you for posting it for me. It was fun to make. I used red,green and brown colors of same fabric for the boats. Now about that 5 gallons of blood you have given over time. You are really brave for doing this. I have only given blood once and after only giving a pint which really looked like a quart I found for a couple of weeks that the floor kept wanting to hit me in the face. Felt like I was going to pass out, really getting light headed. I like these on You Tube tutorials. Not sure if I would ever use one. My cell phone is really small and one you fold up. There is a pocket in my purse when I go somewhere and the rest of the time I put it in the room where I am working. I for some reason don't like to carry one on me. I have been thinking of getting a Kindle Fire because I read a lot. I can see a need for a cover for those.
Sandy$