Old September 15th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Sunset Designs

On Sep 15, 1:09*am, Laury Walkey wrote:
Hi, Barbara,

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately this isn't the kit I'm working
on. *I've scanned the photo into the album called Pending Projects on my
online album:http://polgara.shutterfly.com/.

Thanks for checking and thanks for the heads up.

Cheers,

Laury

Barbara wrote:
Laury Walkey wrote:
Does anyone know if this company still exists? *I've been googling it
and find a lot of references to their old stitchery kits but nothing
providing a current contact.

I'm trying to track down some of their threads from an old kit in
order to finish the piece. *It's a Jiffy Stitchery kit called
Hummingbird and Azaleas.

Thanks kindly.

Cheers,

http://www.ioffer.com/i/14400180

did not find company ,but did find the kit for you
Barbara

--

Laury Walkey (Miss)
BC, Canada- Hide quoted text -

Nice picture , lovely cats ,,
why can`t you use just any thread , as long as you like the colour !!!
mirjam