Old September 14th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

Default Sunset Designs

"Laury Walkey" wrote in message
Does anyone know if this company still exists? I've been googling it and
find a lot of references to their old stitchery kits but nothing providing
a current contact.

I'm trying to track down some of their threads from an old kit in order to
finish the piece. It's a Jiffy Stitchery kit called Hummingbird and
Azaleas.

Thanks kindly.

Cheers,
--

Laury Walkey (Miss) (still working on clearing out old UFOs!)
BC, Canada

I happened to be in Michael's this morning and saw a couple of kits marked
Sunset. IIRC Sunset was the company that put out Jiffy Kits.

These Sunset Kits were from Dimensions. Maybe Dimensions bought Jiffy
and if you get in touch with Dimensions they could give you some help with
your threads.

I hope this helps.

Lucille