Old July 2nd 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
kellyk

Default secret pals for kids in special program

I'm a polymer clay artist in Illinois, and I'm looking for interested
PC artists who would like to be paired with a neat kid from this
community: www.generationsofhope.org . It's just an idea of mine
right now, but I'd like to implement it by the end of July, if
possible. I need about 20 kid-friendly, fun-loving and dedicated
adults willing to do cards (not all kids have computers here), little
notes, maybe some cute PC items to send to the kids over the next 6
months. I hope that in December the child will send his/her secret
pal something THEY made out of PC and the names would be shared.

Please, anyone interested should email me at .
Please be serious about this...if you participate, we don't want a
disappointed kid due to a dropout.

Kelly Keniston
KellyK