Old November 21st 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
[email protected]

Default [advert] New bracelet jewelry site

A friend of mine has been making bracelets for years and decided to
try her hand branching out and selling on the Internet. So far
interest has been high, she was even on CNBC "Big Ideas with Donny"!
Her bracelets are pretty unique with inspirational messages. I'm
trying to help her get her web site name out there, she could use some
Internet traffic. Take a look at her site at www.jmhjewelry.com

And feel free to email me any feedback and I'll pass it along to her