Old March 12th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Aud?

I liked your socks so much that I was inspired to try to knit them too. Ok,
I've never attempted to knit socks and I've never tried to knit on more than
two needles. I printed off the pattern from the site. But it doesn't tell me
a lot. So I hope you will help me here. I have managed to knit the ribbing
on the top of the first sock. I am about to knit the "shaft" of the leg
part. I will do it in stockinet, but are there any decreases in it? The
pattern doesn't say. When I get to the part with the cute tulip heel I'll be
asking for more help I think. :-) Anyway... here goes!

--
In Star love and friendship,
Norma Woods