Old October 19th 04, 01:51 AM
Donna

Hi Pat,
I went and pulled it out of the stash closet and it says
"Roy RogersMerchandising/Applejack Licensing,VT for Robert Kaufman Screen
Print D# 4852" then all the color circles and then "Happy Trails". Thanks
for the names of the block. I'll look for that book at my LQS also. If and
when I get the blocks started I'll try and figure out the digital camera and
post a link to a pic.
Thanks again,
Donna
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Donna: This is an old standard block, and one of my favorites. As you
guessed, it is terrific for highlighting a special print. Look for this in
books and on line; look for Evening Star, Variable Star, and Simple Star.
It has several names. HTH. I like Judy Hopkins's series of block books.
NAYY.
Now, would you please check that RR fabric and tell me about producer
information, as on the selvage? Thanks bunches! It sounds terrific and I
want to buy some.
PAT in VA/USA

Donna wrote:

Mary,
Did you make up the pattern yourself? I think it would work with the
fabric my DH found at the Shreveport quilt show. It is Roy Rogers and has
Gabby Hayes on it. He loves Westerns and Gabby Hayes so think this
pattern might work with it.
Thanks, Donna