Old February 24th 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
John

Default Results of those Long, Cold February Days.

On Feb 23, 8:03*pm, "BEI Design"
wrote:
John wrote:
On Feb 23, 5:14 pm, "BEI Design" wrote:
John wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ljtaylor...55810537926722

John

Wow! That is matched so well that I didn't see the flap
until I looked at the second picture. Well done!

--
Beverlyhttp://ickes.us/default.aspx

Obsession to detail, is my middle name. Well, three
middle names. Thanks.
John

I think it's a middle name we must share. *Only mine is
matching prints and plaids:http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...how/Main.jsp?t...
That was a softly pleated "Aboyne" skirt.

This was my first hand-sewn kilt, made to practice for the
real one:http://home.comcast.net/~beidesigns/...hoto.html--Sit...

The "for real" one is on my web site and alsohttp://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?t...

I also made the velvet jacket:http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLan...bn.6c8nt57&x=0...

For this shirt I made for my husband:http://home.comcast.net/~beidesigns/...tos.html-.html,
the plaid is matched CB at the collar, yoke and back, the
front band matches across and the pocket disappears, and the
sleeve matches at one point in the armscye.

I even match plaids when I sew for dolls:http://home.comcast.net/~ickesb/wsb/....html--SiteID-...

--
Beverlyhttp://ickes.us/default.aspx

Atta Girl. I love plaids that match. I have done a few shirts wherein
the breast pocket is lost in the pattern. Love it.
John
John