Old December 8th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Default Slightly OT - searching for fabric

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/8/08 3:01 PM, in article , "Olwyn
Mary" wrote:

Karen C in California wrote:

Marianne T. wrote:

I am looking for NHL Hockey team fabric, specifically the San Jose
Sharks.

I know in the past WalMart has had sports team fabric for the teams
appropriate to your location.

I just got back from Hancock's, and they have football fabric,
basketball fabric and baseball fabric (plus lots and lots and LOTS of
LSU Tigers fabric) but no hockey fabric. I looked especially.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

For what ever reason, the NHL hates to sell rights to use the logo for
various teams.

Cheryl

Greed. They want to keep all the profits for themselves, and only sell
overpriced readymade stuff in the sports shops. I don't follow any kind
of professional athletics, but I can read prices and store stocks.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.