Old December 7th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jeri

Default Slightly OT - Hockey fabric was searching for fabric

Marianne T. wrote:
Thanks to everyone's suggestions on how to find the hockey fabric.

From what I have been able to find, there are MLB and NFL fabrics,
but no NHL fabrics. One gal at the Hancock's Fabrics in San Jose, CA
told me that the NHL won't license it. Whether that is true or not, I
have no idea, but since I cannot find anything, it just might be true.

Also, I still cannot find the site that I used to generally look for
fabric. I used it about a 1 or so ago. You would go to this site and
list what you were looking for and then stores associated with this
site would respond to you as to whether they had the fabric or not. I
just cannot remember the site and am hoping that someone here might.

There's a couple of sites that I know of that do this.
http://www.quiltshops.com/nosearchcontact.htm

http://www.fabrics.net/swatch/

You can also post a request for fabric or information of where to find it on
http://www.missingfabrics.com/ .
--
Jeri
"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because