Old August 7th 03, 04:19 AM
Kaytee

In article , vj
writes:

"get rid of the major stressors in your life"

well, i divorced the kids' dad - - and my ulcer went away for years.

In my case, if the kids' dad was more available more often, I'd be better able
to "share" the "stress" with him... rather than have to deal with the day
in/day out problems alone. His job is 500 miles away... he's home 3 weekends
out of 4, and when he does his 2-week reserves duty. This is the closest he's
worked in the last 5 years-- and it isn't because he hasn't tried finding
something suitable, closer. Or at least, somewhere we could afford to move.
Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/simplexities