Old January 12th 04, 12:41 PM
the other one

"CW" wrote in message ...
Go to a kite shop. Every kind of fiberglass and carbon rod and tube you
could want.

"the other one" wrote in message
om...
I have made the tent, and wish I could find the fiberglass poles like
they use in camping tents. It works up pretty easy and fast, though.

Thanks for that suggestion CW. There's no such thing as a kite shop
anywhere near here, but I did look on the internet and found Goodwinds
Kites. Found the fiberglass tubes, and solid fiberglass. Got the
solid in 2 different sizes (the smallest 1/16", and 1/8"). Both were
sturdy, very flexible and come in 48" lengths, the exact size for this
pet tent pattern. They also cut easily to any size needed, and
inexpensive. I put the 1/8" in my tent, but a slightly smaller size
will work.

Thanks again!
Gail