Old January 11th 04, 11:35 PM
Cynthia Spilsted

Hi the
I used the pvc tubing that you can find in plumber's shops to hold up 'beds'
such as those. They have enough body to keep the shape up and don't rust,
etc.. I thought of it because a lot of hiking tents use a similar idea.
Cynthia
"forgottenmuse" wrote in message
ferret_lover wrote:

Hi everyone. I'm not really new here, but I dont post a lot. I'm more
of a lurker. I'm learning to sew and trying to get some insight on some
of the things about this sewing stuff. I recently purchased a
Simplicity Pattern # 9004. It is pet crafts-making a "tent" bed, a
"fish" bed, and a little "house" bed. Has anyone made this project by
chance? Just thought maybe i'd get some helpful advise if they found
that something worked better for them etc. etc.

TIA,

Krystal and the fuzzies

I recently bought this same pattern and plan on eventually making the

"fish"
bed for my cats. I also would love to hear of anyone's experience with

this
pattern. I'm not even sure yet of what fabric and color combinations I

want
to use. I got a big stack of Simplicity patterns when JoAnns had them on
sale for 99 cents a few weeks ago. I wonder if I will ever get around to
using them all? Well, at that price I figured they are good to have on
hand!

Bonnie