Old January 2nd 04, 07:20 AM
CW

Go to a kite shop. Every kind of fiberglass and carbon rod and tube you
could want.

"the other one" wrote in message
om...
I have made the tent, and wish I could find the fiberglass poles like
they use in camping tents. It works up pretty easy and fast, though.

"Atom1" wrote in message

Have not made it myself but if you go to www.patternreview.com you can

see
if someone else has. It's an easy site to navigate.
HTH,
Michelle

"ferret_lover" wrote in message
Hi everyone. I'm not really new here, but I dont post a lot. I'm more
of a lurker. I'm learning to sew and trying to get some insight on

some
of the things about this sewing stuff. I recently purchased a
Simplicity Pattern # 9004. It is pet crafts-making a "tent" bed, a
"fish" bed, and a little "house" bed. Has anyone made this project by
chance? Just thought maybe i'd get some helpful advise if they found
that something worked better for them etc. etc.

TIA,

Krystal and the fuzzies