Old January 1st 04, 10:15 PM
Pogonip

ferret_lover wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm not really new here, but I dont post a lot. I'm more
of a lurker. I'm learning to sew and trying to get some insight on some
of the things about this sewing stuff. I recently purchased a
Simplicity Pattern # 9004. It is pet crafts-making a "tent" bed, a
"fish" bed, and a little "house" bed. Has anyone made this project by
chance? Just thought maybe i'd get some helpful advise if they found
that something worked better for them etc. etc.

TIA,

Krystal and the fuzzies

I "knew" I had seen this somewhere, and it only took 10
pages of Google to find it - where I should have looked
first. Birch Street, of course. Look at
http://www.birchstreetclothing.com/p...age14.html#Pet

They sell just the wires, or the whole thing.
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
Life is about the journey, not about the destination.