Old November 12th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply

Default What Has Happened to This Newsgroup??

You may be seeing this on a web site, but this is not a web site. This
is Usenet.

If you plunk "free crochet winter hat pattern" into Google, you will
find tons of patterns. If you put "crochet pattern central" into
Google, you will find a web site that has TONS of free crochet patterns.
If you put "free crochet patterns" into Google, you will find even more.

Check out what's out there and pick what strikes your fancy.

Carole wrote:
This is the first time I have ever been on, just discovered the web
sight. I am looking for a pattern for a crocheted winter hat, any
help?????? I will be on here again, if I can find it, what do I type in
to get to just this sight? CArole & of coarse Koalee, he is my buddy
since I lost my hubby.