Old August 9th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default Janome 6125QC

On Aug 9, 1:09 pm, Gothikka wrote:
Well, after much deliberation, I went ahead and bought a Janome
6125QC. Do any of you talented ladies and gentlemen have any
experience with this machine? I could have spent quite a bit more and
gone for the Memorycraft, but I had to stay realistic about my
finances and my actual sewing needs,so I went with the 6125QC.

Gillian in SW Michigan.http://community.webshots.com/user/gothikka

Good choice on that machine. It, along with the 6119QC were the two
that I was seriously looking at within that segment of the Janome line
in that price range. The 6119 did not have quite as many stitches and
it doesn't have the small computer screen and is a straight mechanical
machine which is what I was looking for at the time. They both sew
really well and you will be served well with your purchase. I have
owned and used quite a few Janome machines and have never had a
problem with any of them, and they sew wonderfully.

John