Old January 27th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses

Default NEW DOLLS HOUSE E-BOOK

I am putting the finishing touches to a fantastic new e-book all about
Dolls Houses. It will be the most valuable e-book for beginners and
experienced collectors alike.

It includes chapters on - the History of Dolls Houses, Influences,
Famous Dolls Houses, Styles of Dolls Houses, Collecting, Furniture,
Accessories and a How to section.

The cost is $15.99 but I am offering a few selected individuals the
chance to receive a pre launch copy of this book absolutely FREE. All
you have to do is log on to www.dollshouse.literallybooks.com and tell
me what you think would be the most valuable chapter, tip, section or
how to do ........ to be included in this e-book and if your suggestion
that is adopted I will send you the e-book FREE