Old July 2nd 04, 12:17 PM
AliceW

Default Simply Quilts schedule for July

Well, a day late and a dollar short as my mother used to say, but better
late than never I always say!

http://www.alexandersonquilts.com/si...h=07&year=2004

The 1000 series shows appear again starting Monday, July 12th. There are 4
of them, all on mondays.
The remainder of the shows are all from the 800 series, except for
yesterdays show which was a 700 series show.

I may tune my Tivo to the DIY shows this month, so many of them in the 900
series that I missed. I would be interested in the show on July 15th on
Treadle to the Medal and the one on July 27th on Fools for Tools. Of
course that's my daughter's due date so we'll see. Good thing for Tivo!

Enjoy!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us