Old September 23rd 04, 11:23 PM
Jere Williams

I was at my LNS today, and asked her about this design.

She found one with that saying, but it doesn't have the tree or squirrel --
it';s just got a cute border and an acorn button on it. The one she located
is by Whitley Julip Designs, and is Item Number 01-2367 -- found through her
search of the Hoffmandis webpage.

I also ordered a really cute one from her, small and simple -- "Don't make
me call my flying monkeys!" Love it!
--
Jere

"Rachel Janzen" wrote in message
MaryEllenBuck wrote:
Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel,

nuts and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any

leads!

Thanks

This isn't the one you are looking for, but I saw this today and started
to laugh:

http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cgi-bin/fi...d_Code=31973&w
w=on&do=search_results

Rachel