Old May 17th 13, 02:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default removing a label - on topic - sort off

On 5/16/2013 8:21 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:07:12 AM UTC-7, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
okay - a puzzler for the chemistry types among us. Years ago I had a

plastic first aid kit in the truck. It doesn't fit in the car's glove

box. But dang, it's the perfect size to hold "stuff" for a travel bag.

Or just to store buttons/charms etc...

EXCEPT - I can not get the printed label off. I've tried Goo Gone,

Isopropyl alcohol, salt and vinegar (my grand mother's favorite for

sticky stuff)

It is not printed on - you can get between the two and chip a little off

at time.

Thoughts - what haven't I tried

The "sorry" was for the smiley face I added. lol!

Aw, come on Liz...none of us are "sorry" when we send Sheena a smiley. I

remember about three years ago Cheryl, Margaret, Dr Brat, myself, and
maybe another sent Sheena a card, covered with smileys! It gave US a lot
of pleasure picturing her reaction. LOLOL. That's what friends are for.

Gillian