Old January 18th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

Default OT questions about chemo treatments

SewVeryCreative wrote:
Yes, but hospitals are ALWAYS cold - I've never gone through chemo, but I've
spent LOTS of time in the hospital getting tests for this and that done.
Even in the middle of our summer (where it's between 89-101 on average), if
I'm going to the hospital, I bring a sweater or two!!

An inside that's kept a constant temp feels much cooler when it's hotter
outside. Our gym is the same temp all year round, I know because they
have units with the temp on them everywhere. When I go in there in
winter, I feel fine with a medium weight clothes on. When it's been
really hot in summer, I can go in in the same clothes and feel
unpleasantly cold.

Anne