Old November 18th 05, 05:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Checking in

Dennis And Gail , my Best wishes for Healing , from all my heart
If there is anything i can do from here Please let me know
mirjam

Hello Dear Friends,

Just checking in.

I am doing fine, Gail has been down now and it does not look good. The
nerve endings are dieing in her legs and no one know why yet. She does
not have high sugar levels. We are going to take her to the Mayo Clinic.

I wish you all many blessings if I missed your special days!!!

Gail purchased me the Sweater Wizard several months ago, I love it.

I am working on a sweater for my sweater now. I just finished an aran
sweater for my childhood friend's daughter. I don't care if I did make
it it is beautiful!!

Hugs & God bless,

Dennis & Gail