Old July 20th 03, 09:51 AM
Helen C

Yep. Had serious "joy-gasms" when I saw this set in a box along with some
sock needles (sets of four double pointed knitting needles), hairpin lace
loops, circular needles and a few other things, and all for only $3!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say I snatched that one up! (the needles are probably older than
I am)

Later,

Helen C

I'm the type that usually makes BIG afghans. Have one that's big enough for
my king-sized bed that I made while pregnant with my 4th and with a lot of
runs to goodwill to get more bags of scrap yarn. It's definately colorful!!

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Helen C"
:

]Too bad you couldn't just get a small enough crochet hook in there to

grap
]the loop. Just thinking of that cuz I got this really neat set of doily
]making ones at a garage sale with ALL those little tiny ones (now, I'm
]seeing if I remember enough crochet to actually MAKE one)

**grin**
i've got a set of those.
"fine" crocheting is the only kind i can do!

@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
The Bill of Rights - Void where prohibited by Law.
Regime Change in 2004 - The life you save may be your own.