Old January 5th 15, 07:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
craftygater

Default Looking for a pattern

replying to Jeri , craftygater wrote:
I tried to answer but the site kept saying something was wrong so I don't know
if it went thru or not.....so I am trying again.
Sorry if you get two answers. Thank you. I emailed Quiltmaker and they
deny having a wedding ring pattern in any of
their issues. How much do you want for it? I will also pay postage. Just
let me know.

Sara Plotka
46251 Chatsworth Dr
Belleville, Mi 48111

stargazer40 wrote:

I have this issue if you still need it. Send me an email with your
address
and I'll pop it in the mail. The address I use for the newsgroup is
good.
~*~
Jeri

"craftygater"
m wrote in
message oups.com...
I am looking for the issue of Quiltmaker Mar/Apr 2006 that has the

Wedding
Ring pattern in it. I am not able to fine the issue for sale. I

am
willing
to purchase the issue.