Old June 10th 17, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug[_3_]

Default Where is everyone?????

We were hoping DH would be having his other knee replaced this summer (first one was done in 2009) but we have to get his diabetes numbers down a bit before the surgeon will operate.

Not much new stitching going on since I'm taking a break from the baby sampler and working on a hand project for the library. I'll be "teaching" a project where we trace a child's hand on a piece of fabric & then they stitch around it. Once it's done, we center it in a wooden hoop, cut the excess fabric off of the back and run a line of glue around it. They have something ready to hang as soon as they get home. :-)

I have a really simple sample made, for younger kids but am working on a more advanced one to entice tweens & teens that has pink fingernails and will have a ring on it. For the "jewel" on the ring I'm going to use a single pierced earring.

Liz from Humbug