Old September 9th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default I Decided to Pack It In.

Well. If I am going to pack it in, I will need a bag to pack it into.
Right? Here you are presented with a Weekender Man Bag that is done up
in the Log Cabin Pattern. See where this whole "Man Bag" thing is
going. What could be more "manly" than the Log Cabin Pattern? Right?
Rough hewn work by the sweat of your brow to produce a Cabin to live
in the wilderness. In this case it will house enough clothing to let
you change over the weekend while staying in a bed and breakfast and
not come away smelling like you live in a log cabin in the woods. The
Particulars are 20" tall x 14" diameter. Canvas liner and outer
bottom. There are 8 individual interior pockets. Each one is 5" x 7"
deep, and will help organize all of the personal stuff that I might
wish to take along. We are heading off next weekend to give it a test
drive in West Virginia. so It should be put to the test during a 3 day
2 night getaway. Links below.

The Bag: http://picasaweb.google.com/ljtaylor...30356337546978
The Interior: http://picasaweb.google.com/ljtaylor...30365130195410

John