Old December 5th 05, 04:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default ***Very OT*** CHRISTMAS ***OT***

Easter is a bit trickier than counting back to find the start of Advent.
Interesting way to promote a course. I wonder what else it taught...

Dawne Peterson wrote:
That stuff does confuse people (although.... how hard is it to count back 4
from Christmas and find the nearest Sunday??). I was reading through some
material from a course on Anglican fundamentals offered by a Diocese in
Wisconsin, and one of the benefits it stated was "you will never ever again
not know how to figure out when Easter is."

--
Brenda
Bilge Queen of Puzzle Pirates