Old September 27th 05, 02:34 PM
astaroth astaroth is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Emperal Knitmaster 260l

Hi

Can anyone help me? I am a total beginner at the knitting machine game and have just bought the above machine from a car boot sale. It did not unfortunately come with any instructions and After two hours the other night scratching my head to try and set this up (it comes with the ribber as well just to make life more interesting) i have given up and am ready to bow down to the superior knowledge of everyone on here. Can someone either copy me the instructions for this machine if they own one or give me and hints or advice or let me know where i might find and instruction manual for this machine.

Thanx
Astaroth