Old September 13th 04, 06:01 PM
Diana Curtis

Sounds like youre having oodles of fun! Hooray!
Di

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

"Michelle in Gander" wrote in message
Well let's see...
-1 wall calendar quilt for my parents (made from a Debbie Mumm calendar
panel, in the machine quilting stage
-one rail fence WH for my mom, also in the quitling stage
-handpiecing a sister's choice lap quilt for my aunt, who keeps giving

tons
of fabric (almost done piecing this one). It's my quiet time quilt, for

when
DD is sleeping or I want to watch TV.
-friendship stars "nap" quilt, just needs a border and then quilting, for

DD
to take a nap with
- my Halloween quilt-for-me, may end up as a double bed topper
-a t-shirt quilt of DH's and my shirts, just in the cutting phase really

at
this point. I cut and fused the shirts to some interfacing, but that's as
far as I've gotten
-19 ornaments for the Christmas exchange (got half done, just need some

time
for the other half now!)
On the bright side, both my round robins are done. One was mailed out two
weeks ago maybe, and the other is going out this week. Woohoo! But that

will
lead to two more wall quilts to quilt. Aaargh! It never ends! Isn't it
wonderful?!
Michelle in Gander

"Diana Curtis" worte in message
What sort of things does everyone have going at the moment in the quilt

family?