Old June 12th 05, 04:49 PM
Bob & Marg Whittleton

I took Pat's advice and pulled out a UFO near completion while waiting
for the fabric I had ordered.

(can someone help Pat, I think she's fainted from the shock)

I managed to get all of the millions (well thousands anyway) of beads
into Cinderella (Mirabilia) on Friday. 4 days of beading...my eyes
were bugging out! lol

You can see her he
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...66497448ZgsXCy

SNIP

Ahhh - lovely.

I've recently finished a "Cross-eyed Cricket" Baby sampler (Gabrielle's
Cygnet) where I switched the fabric from the mauve to "Crossed-Wings"
overdyed "Storm" (mottled blue and white) and changed the purple and
mauve tones to blues; and Teresa Wentler's woolcross cushion (Flowers).

I've started Jeannette Douglas' "Take Time to Stitch" (I can carry it on
my commute to work), and am going to get back to a couple of UFOs -
Flower Power, Moira Blackburn's "Three Things" before I start anything
(else) new.

Marg