Old June 16th 04, 04:17 AM

All coupons expire at the end of the month shown on the coupon. You don't have
to have the expiration code down at the bottom to know this--some companies
just choose to put it there.

So your coupon actually expires on 2/28/06.

If I had a coupon that said it expired on 3/15/05, I would know that it would
still be usable from the 15th thru the 31st of March--IF I could slip it past a

I used to trade coupons for different coupons, baby items, etc, online, and one
night I surfed until my eyes were blurry, and I found a site that taught me all
this stuff. The sad part is, I was still living with the roommates from hell,
and lost the site addy on their computer. I can't get it to show up on ANY
searches I do, because they have specifially requested not to be roped by
search engines. (Due to the slightly shady world of couponing, and NO, I'm not
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader