Old January 10th 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_4_]

Default Shirley Back again. I hope?

Happy Birthday, Shirley........good luck with your new computer and the
snow. Been chatting to folks in Wales and London and you all got hit really
badly!! Must phone a friend outside Dumfries and see how they are faring.

Cheers.........Heather (and I hear that Windows 7 is quite good, so enjoy)

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I had a new computer before Christmas, but DS did not have time to transfer
all thing from new to old.
I am wishing you all a belated New year since I could not do it before.

Tomorrow I celebrate my 74th birthday. Will not be going anywhere because
we have had a lot of snow and it is still snowing.
Main roads are clear but side roads and footpaths are treacherous.

Well got a whole new learning curve with this new Windows 7 and new
software to boot.

Hope this get through.
Hugs
Shirley