Old August 16th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
exdrip

Default Newbie

exdrip had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Re-Newbie-1967-.htm :

Skees wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've just joined up and am trying to find the manual for a Globe Lock
M34, as I am trying to determine the correct tension/s for the bottom
two threads.

HOpe someone can help me.

Cheers

Bernice

AmazeR Wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:31:26 -0800, Regina wrote:
-
Just joined this group. I'm internet literate, but didn't realize
there were so many excellent disscusion groups and forums out
there.

Just curious. Does anyone out there own a Bernette 200? I
purchased
mine used from a SM shop about 3 yrs ago. I'm pretty happy with
it.
I don't have the original manual, but they gave me one for a Pfaff
-

Hi Regina and welcome. I don't know this model but am in the
process
of
selling my 330.. I have a Bernina 1030 and a Globe M34 Overlocker
(depending where you live, it's sometimes called a serger).

Google for the manual..

Mavis

-------------------------------------
R Hilton

I have had a Bernette 200 for 21 years, and love it. I bought another one
used for my daughter. I will look to see if I still have the manual.
The Bernette 100 and 200's were made by Pfaff in the late 1980's. I
bought mine in May of 1988 when Bernina was closing them out. My brother
at the time was a Pfaff salesman and said it was exactly the same as one
of the Pfaffs he was selling.

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3877 messages and counting!