Old February 19th 04, 02:33 AM
AmazeR

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:31:26 -0800, Regina wrote:

Just joined this group. I'm internet literate, but didn't realize
there were so many excellent disscusion groups and forums out there.

Just curious. Does anyone out there own a Bernette 200? I purchased
mine used from a SM shop about 3 yrs ago. I'm pretty happy with it.
I don't have the original manual, but they gave me one for a Pfaff

Hi Regina and welcome. I don't know this model but am in the process of
selling my 330.. I have a Bernina 1030 and a Globe M34 Overlocker
(depending where you live, it's sometimes called a serger).

Google for the manual..

Mavis