Old August 6th 05, 12:37 PM
Julie

Default Does anyone remember/have Wenche Jensen DAK files?

Hi all,

Does anyone remember/have the Wenche Jensen sweater DAK files? She
had a lot of free Norwegian sweater patterns, and I can't find them
anywhere, and now that I've got DAK and a new sponge bar, I was hoping
to try them out. I do remember one name for her sweaters she had was
"Northern Lights". I *THINK* another was called "Victoria" or
"Victorian".

Anyway, the computer I had the zip file saved on has crashed, and the
other doesn't have that zip file, so I'm hoping some other knitter
will have her files.