Old January 15th 04, 07:38 PM
frood

Hi, Susan! Glad you found your way back to us!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

wrote in message ...
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry,
Hanging my head in shame...

I should have delurked first! I do apologize.

Well, to introduce myself, you taught me all I know about quilting
starting in 1999, when I was still a Math student in Osnabrück,
Germany. I have since moved to Switzerland, married, and been too busy
to surf much. And I am a bit rusty and hence forgot my manners, and
also all the necessary settings, so I have appeared under several
names during this day. I apologize again for the inconvenience and
Thank you to all those who did reply.

I have just redone my web page - where the said trick works, by the
way (look at the souce code and you'll find the gobbledegook). Well,
there you will find out that I really do exist and maybe remember -
btw, hello to Vivien in NZL, we do fondly remember the time with you,
you were wonderful! The pig lives in the kitchen!

here's the URL http://www.wakeman.ch/patchwork/

Susan in Switzerland

web at wakeman point ch