Old November 13th 04, 01:45 PM
Roberta Zollner

In that case, it's probably about big enough. If you have it up to some more
or less regular shape that pleases you, I'd do as Patti suggests and
appliqué regular borders under the edges, then quilt and bind as a
rectangle.
Roberta in D

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
om...
I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I have just added a couple more
flowers to fill in the gaps. this has made it a little 'squarer' and
more useable, as I felt it was a bit 'long and skinny'. It will
probably end up being used as a small lap quilt. Some of the stitching
is a lot bigger than I tend to do and very noticable

Dee in Oz

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message

What do you want to do with it when it's done?
Roberta in D