Old June 30th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

Thanks Kathy - one of the keys, at least for me, is making sure I
measure the same amount of clay per bead. For the 'bowtie' beads, the
clay was rolled out on the thickest setting and I used 4 cutouts with my
1" square cutter. The rest is just practice...practice..practice, lol.
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Zk wrote:
Barbara,

I'm amazed at how you are able to make those beads so uniform by hand.
They're really lovely.

Thanks for the info on the bottles; I'll check around.
--
KathyZ

"PenguinTrax" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kathy,

All my beads are formed by hand, some are textured with stamps and
other objects.

My current stash of bottles for BOH came from a member at the Ocala FL
Guild. But, if you call your local hospital's cancer area and ask them
to save bottles for you from the anti-nausea meds ...