Old November 25th 13, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Do-lolly

On 11/24/2013 7:44 AM, sharoncapps wrote:
Sara, the wire broke on mine also and I had mine for over 20 years.
They were a good tool and I will have to go to Nordic Needle and get the
fiber hider. I still have a Christmas gift card from there so that will
work.
Sharon in MN

It's been a long time since I've seen you here, Sharon! What have you
been up to and what are you working on these days?

I recently finished a birth record and now I'm stitching on the last 2
pages of a zoo animal book. I then have to stitch the cover and put it
together. I'm making it for my grandson, whose 1st b-d is in 3 weeks,
so I hope I can finish it in time! I made a similar one with farm
animals for DGD, which you can see on rctnp, if you're interested (or
maybe you already have!).

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures